Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 Me, Ashley, & Beth

Hey friends,

These have been a long time coming....here are the pictures from the So Long, Insecurity book signing that took place at Costco in Birmingham.  I had never been to a book signing before but it sure was fun!  Ash and I had a great time afterwards...we went to Pottery Barn Kids and then ate a yummy dinner at Macaroni Grill!  It was so worth it just to spend some QT with Ash!  Enjoy!!!!

Ashley and Beth

Me and Beth - don't we look like we are best buds? :)  I told her thank you for what she does and she just kept saying, "Jesus is Life."  I liked that!

Proudly sporting our recently signed books

Till next time, let your light shine!

Blessings, christen

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! So neat to see Beth at a Costco nonetheless!! haha

This was on the bottom of the other post I commented on. Did you do a book review of this one somewhere on here?? I also saw you read 'Crazy Love'. What are you reading right now??

:)
Blessings,
Amy

Christen Price said...

Hey Amy!

I have not done a book review on this yet but I need to! My husband read Crazy Love and no pun intended...loved it! Currently, I am reading Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybels. I need to read Travis' new book that you read, it looked great! Have a nice day!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails