Sunday, October 11, 2009

0 Dear God

Dear God,

Thank you for loving me and for forgiving me of my sins. This weekend was great. Thank you for keeping Ashley and I safe as we traveled to Memphis to see Beth Moore. You have blessed me with her friendship and I am forever grateful to have had a companion like her over all these years.

Jesus, I want to apologize for not fully focusing on you Friday night. Forgive me for paying more attention to Beth than you. I was awestruck and excited beyond myself and I am sincerely sorry that I had a false idolatry when YOU alone are the one that I should be awestruck by. Thank you for giving us women a mentor and teacher like Beth Moore. She is not putting on a show...she is the real deal...the living proof.

Thank you for your love. By your love, grace and mercy I know that you are my Savior. I can't live my life without you. Thank you for your encouragement and for taking all of my fears. Thank you for wrapping your loving arms around me on day 2. I was fully into you on Saturday and my life has been enriched from that message.

Lord, take me as you find me. I can't live my life without you. I love you and I desperately need you.

In Jesus name,

Amen




Till next time, let your light shine

blessings, christen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails