Friday, February 5, 2010

2 Prayer Request

Friends, I have an urgent prayer request.

Our sweet friends here in Montgomery are expecting their first baby in early May. Last night, the mother's water broke and she is at the hospital. That is all I know at this time but I would like to ask you all to join with me in praying for this precious couple and their baby.

Pray that they rely on the Lord's strength. Pray that He is skillfully guiding the doctors as they decide what to do. Pray for the father to be a mighty rock for his wife. Pray for the mother to let go of all of her fears and anxieties and to completely trust in the Lord. Please pray for that tender child that God took time to form in his mother's womb.

Thank you friends...I will keep you updated.

Till next time, let your light shine!

Blessings, christen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep them in my prayers.

Connie said...

I will pray hard for your friends. Just know God is watching over all of them.
Love you Mom

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails