Thursday, November 26, 2009

0 Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello my blogging family!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I just wanted to say a quick hello before we head over to Raleigh's Nan Nan's house to eat our turkey and dressing. Today is going to be a glorious day! The sun is shining, the air is cool, and my tummy is about to be full!

This morning I actually woke up early because I went to bed early so I got to watch the beginning of the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. I saw Spider Man and a clip from the West Side Story. My sister-in-law actually marched in the parade when she was a junior in high school with her dance squad. Pretty cool!

After lunch, we are going to the Price's land to do a pumpkin shoot. We did it in his parents backyard two years ago and the police came out on Thanksgiving! ha! I will be sure to take some pictures and post them tomorrow.

I am so thankful to have this blogging family. It is fun seeing the cluster map grow with new readers and continued readers. Thank you for supporting this little site and I look forward to the things to come!

What are you doing today for Thanksgiving? I would love to know. Take care!

"For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer." - 1 Timothy 4:4-5

Till next time, let your light shine!

Blessings, christen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails