Monday, November 16, 2009

2 Rejoice!

Anybody need some motivation on this Monday morning? I am feeling quite chipper this morning so here are some encouraging words that keep running through my mind.

"This is the day that the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
-Psalm 118:24

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: REJOICE!"
-Philippians 4:4


Friends, I know Mondays are rough but I hope this helps you start your day a little bit brighter! Let's take a moment to praise our Glorious Creator for this wonderful day!!!

Till next time, let your light shine!

Blessings, christen

2 comments:

PotterMama said...

Amen. Thank you for this!
God is GOOD!
By the way, I LOVE this song :-)

Christen Price said...

Shay,

God is GOOD! I just got a chance to read your blog and I was touched by your testimony. I look forward to following your blog!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails