Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hey everyone, I'm Christen's husband, Raleigh, and I just wanted to thank you all for being a part of this community. It is absolutely amazing to see it growing the way it is. In the near future, we hope to start expanding everything the blog has to offer and really turn it into more of an actual website full of different opportunities for people to reach out to each other and grow closer to God. Throughout this process, please feel free to share your opinions on how you would like to see this community grow. Successful communities take a lot of planning, so we would like to hear what our "residents" have to say. With that said, I just so happen to be the more tech-oriented of the family. So I ask that as we begin to make these transitions that you bear with us. New features will become available over time, so if you click on a link and it appears to be dead, feel free to let me now. Again, thank you all for the support, and I look forward to taking a more active role at The Uncontainable Truth.

-Raleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails