Monday, April 12, 2010

0 Showered with Love

Happy Monday!

Here are some pictures from our Dothan baby shower that was held Easter weekend.  I had such a good time seeing our families and friends.  Thank you to everyone that came!  You all truly blessed us abundantly!  Adeline and Maralee are going to be stylin' and profilin' in their new outfits and goodies :)


The shower invitation


My sweet friends and their moms hosted the shower
(Pictured from left to right: Ashley, Kari Beth, me, and Susanne)

The food was so yummy!  The shower was a brunch so the hostesses provided sausage and egg casserole, cheese grits, muffins, pound cake and fresh fruit.  It was all so dainty and girly...I loved it!

One of our gifts...how fitting!

My mom, me, and Mrs. Price
Our moms have been so great and are so excited to be grandmothers!  My mom is going to be called Ganny because she doesn't want to be granny and Mrs. Price is going to be called Gabby because she likes to talk.  I think both names are fitting....let's just hope the girls can say them :)

The girls are going to have so many cute clothes to wear!  Some of the clothes were monogrammed and it was so neat to see their names spelled out.  It makes this whole experience seem more real! I can't wait to dress them in all of these adorable outfits!
 
The rest of our loot.  We got a basket full of practical baby items and tons of things to go in the nursery such as baby monitors, a sound machine, and some things to help them sleep.  I also got two really cute diaper bags to carry around town. 

I really was blown away with the amount of love that was shown to us at this shower.  We appreciate these items more than the giver will ever know!  Once we have the nursery completed I will be sure to post pictures of everything in their place.
Till next time, let your light shine!

Blessings, christen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails