Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

Below are the two verses that we are going to memorize this month.  Enjoy!

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.  And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ 
Ephesians 3:16-18

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything 
James 1:2-4


Till next time, let your light shine!

Blessings, christen

2 comments:

Amy said...

Excellent verses! This was a welcome break in the VAST amounts of giveaways, etc. all in my blogger reader as I was scanning through them all. :)

Are these in NIV, or which version?

Blessings,
Amy

Raleigh said...

Hey Amy i'm glad His word could be a breath of fresh air for you. I wanted to let you know that Christen took these from the NIV translation

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails